The only true entirely black ham in the world!
All of the products of Madeo come from the organized system of the Madeo Food Company. Which keeps in total consideration the health and tradition, and follows the precise breeding and processing technologies. All of the used raw materials were controlled at their origin and every stage of the manufacturing process is monitored and documented. Product monitoring and traceability are the key elements of the Madeo Food Company guaranteeing the origin, quality and safety of the food.
- Registered design no. DM/ 078 594 for the ham of the “Suino Nero di Calabria” (Calabrian Black Pig) D
- D.O.P. (Denominazione di Origine Protetta; corresponds in English to: “Protected designation of origin” (P.D.O.)), a label of the European Union for products whose particular qualitative properties depend exclusively on the territory in which they were created.
- Certification according to the quality system ISO 9001: 2008
- IFS (International Featured Standards Food) Certification on the “higher level”, the essential precondition for exporting products on the European market.
- Certification for the Food Company “ItaliaAlleva – Carne 100% italiana” guaranteed by the A.I.A. (Associazione Italiana Allevatori; Italian breeder’s association)
- Italian patent nr.0001399915 for the product line of the “Suino Nero di Calabria” (Calabrian Black Pig).
- SQMS McDonald’s – Slaughtering and Deboning